Our Five Freedoms. They’re more than just a slogan or mission statement. They’re our shared values and the launching point for ministries that are changing lives and transforming the world. It’s who we are.
– Freedom of all races to worship and live together.
– Freedom of women to participate fully in the life, ministry and governance of the church as called and gifted by God.
– Freedom of the poor to be treated with dignity in the church and in the world.
– Freedom of the laity to be given authority and decision-making positions within the church.
– Freedom of the Holy Spirit in worship.
This Annual Conference we explore how our Five Freedoms impact our ministries today and ways these freedoms can inform how we engage with God’s people and the world at large in years to come.