When it comes to acting justly and loving mercy in 2022, where is the Church in America?
- As the growth of hate crime continues to outpace overall crime rates over the last decade…
- As state and local governments ban books and make it illegal to discuss the ways communities have used the law to disempower people…
- As politicians and pastors stand in churches and openly call for the marginalization of entire communities…
Where is the Church in America?
Don’t miss the opportunity to join the Justice Network of the Free Methodist Church for three days (September 8-10) at Foothill Community Church in Azusa for the 2022 Justice Network Summit. Interact with nationally recognized leaders as they discuss:
- Creation Care
- Multicultural Ministry
- Crossing Barriers in the Name and Spirit of Jesus
- Racial Trauma and Healing
- Anti-Racist Preaching
- Much more…
Experience worship, enlightening keynotes and workshops, and opportunities to connect with people of faith who want to live out God’s call to justice and mercy.
2022 Justice Summit
Includes lunch on Thursday and Friday and FREE advance copy of Buried Seeds by Alexia Salvatierra.
Foothill Community Church
777 E Alosta Ave, Azusa, CA 91702