In our ongoing effort to provide you with the most effective and valuable resources and tools, we are introducing you to “Barna Access,” a digital database subscription featuring Barna research reports, training videos, pastor resources, online classes, and much more.
To access this service, you will need to sign up and designate either yourself or another person at your church to be the administrator for the Barna Access subscription. This person will be responsible for setting up profiles for new users within your team or congregation, as you direct.
After you have signed up and our team has created your account, your administrator will receive an email titled, “FMCSC has invited you to join them at Gloo”. That invitation needs to be accepted within 4 days of receiving it or else it will expire and a new one will need to be generated.
Once the invitation is accepted and your church’s profile is set up, your church will be able to take advantage of the many benefits of your Barna Access subscription!
Included in Your Barna Access Subscription
Assessments and Check-ins
- Measure what matters to you and see more clearly into the hearts and minds of your people with powerful assessment tools you can launch yourself.
- See the big picture with nationwide benchmarks AND see your church to identify strengths, challenges, and new opportunities to engage people and help them grow.
Reports and Field Guides
- Take the guesswork out of critical ministry decisions with exclusive data from 35+years of Barna research on topics that impact your church and discern your next steps with helpful field guides.
- Unlock insights to confirm what your “gut” is telling you and lead with confidence.
Presentations and Videos
- Use the presentations that Barna leaders share at conferences around the world.
- No need to start from scratch to lead your team, board or church toward new initiatives. Get a jump start with ready-made slide decks.
- Quickly find infographics to add to your sermon or lead a team meeting.
- Get new insights from over 50 video interviews with the brightest minds in ministry—experienced leaders who understand the issues you face.
- Accomplish big goals by getting your whole team on the same page using pre-built resources that make it easy to share your vision.
- Barna courses invite you to learn from subject matter experts on your own, with your family or team or with a group of volunteers.
- Dive deeper on topics that mean the most to you to help you see change and have meaningful impact in your context.