The purpose of leadership is to guide the people of the church in realizing the core value of the priesthood of all believers. Conference Leaders, organized into Boards, Committees and teams have a variety of foci, but each requires mature disciples of Jesus Christ to be wholly engaged in the mission of the church. These leadership groups, comprised of women and men, lay ministers and clergy, together establish and enact policy, implement vision, authorize the formation of new churches, and constantly ensure that the structures of the church serves the mission of the church.
To learn more about the committees and people who lead us, please click the links below:
- Board of Administration (BOA) functions as the Annual Conference between seatings. The BOA’s focus is to create and manage the policy of the Conference.
- Superintendent Team is made up of three regional Superintendents and an Assistant Superintendent for Administration. The team is responsible for providing the visionary leadership of the FMCSC.
- Property and Finance Committee is responsible to the BOA for reviewing and recommending action on all matters concerning property and financial actions of local churches and the conference at large.
- Ministerial Appointments Committee (MAC) is responsible for matching candidates with churches and making appointments for use.
- Ministerial Education and Guidance Board (MEG) is responsible for qualifying pastoral candidates for ordination and use.
- The Nominating Committee is responsible for pre-qualifying lay and ministerial members of the Annual Conference for service on conference committees and boards.
- FMCSC Executive Team implements the vision and mission of the superintendent team to the conference churches and ministries at large.